BW Digital provides customers with future-proof capacity and hosting solutions based on the highest level of performance, scalability and sustainability.
With the advantages of being privately-owned and carrier-neutral, BW Digital is a game changer for Content and Cloud service providers, Telcos, ISPs and others in the region. These are our key projects to date.
Hawaiki is a 15,000 km submarine cable linking Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa, Hawaii and the West Coast of the United States.
- 67 TbpsDesign Capacity
- 356 Million ConsumersAcross the region
- 2018Start of Commercial Service
- 25 yearGuaranteed Design Life
Hawaiki Nui is a 26,000 km submarine cable connecting Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand and the United States, with development launched in November 2021.
- 240 TbpsDesign Capacity
- First Spatial Division Multiplexing (SDM)cable linking directly Singapore, Indonesia, Australia and the US
- First international linkfor New Zealand’s South Island
- 2025Expected Completion
Datagrid, located on the South Island of New Zealand, will be the first carbon-neutral hyperscale data center in Australasia.
- 43 HectaresLand area
- 150MWUltimate Capacity
- 100%Green Power
- 2024Expected Completion